"Furher" Connery arrogance

« Older   Newer »
John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:03

Citizens of Atlantis, I wish I'd never have to do this speech, however the Republic itself is in a crisis.
Recently the Prime Minister Connery, now illegally self-proclaimed Furher, has done changes that I consider uncostitutional and damaging the rights of a free micronational citizens, however ignoring my authority as well the welth of all the citizens and the principles of the Costitution applied this changes as shown in the newest speeches of the "Furher" and the Chief of Staff. Mostly Connery menanced me to be removed of my charge if I wouldn't approve his decisions. This is not a onily an complete misrespect of the charges of the State legally elected by the people but a true declaration of a golpist ideal as well a trerrorist intent. I think that the PM overestimated his charge and lacked of arrogance. People of Atlantis unite yourself against this militarization and accentration of the power wanted by connery. I'm also referring to all deputies and senators of the Republic, take note of this behaviour and, along with me stand for the sake of democracy and freedom

Generalfeldmarschall
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:09

Ein Volk(Atlantis People) Ein Reich(ATLANTIS!) Ein Fuher(Connery)!

John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:15

mr. Carbone I won't ever answer to you. I suppose you're joking because I won't allow to change Atlantis into a military dictatoship

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:21

Mr. President. I never self delcared me Fuhrer and not Furher, because I'm a Prime Minister democratically elected, and I'm proud of it. But since we are a democracy, we have the right to have the unofficial title that the people give to us. I never ingored his authority and I never did something inconstitutional. If a Parliamentary law give me the control of the Armed Forces this is democracy, because the people give the control of the Armed Forces to the people themself by me. I never menanced to remove you from the charge, because I can't do it. Maybe the Parliament and if the Parliament will remove you, this is a decision of the people, a sum decision of the people. I just remember you that I'll propose a law on an economical contribution by the citizens for the Republic and YOU undemocratically refuse the idea of the law because for YOU is inconstitutional, but in every nation the citizens give a hand to their nation for grow and for help eachother.
I just proposed a law, and YOU are trying to remove me from my charge, so you are the golpist. I'll not ask to remove you from the charge since you're trying to ignore the decision of the people to have me as Prime Minister, but I ask you to settle down and don't menace me again.

Generalfeldmarschall
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:26

Dear citizens is now clear that mr Pellecchia for his arrogance and for his vanity treathened a DEMOCRATICLY elected Prime Minister and his govern. In any other country this will be a clear abuse of office so i think Pellechia should resign.

Nicholas Larsen
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:29

I fully support my leader, Connery, but I don't want the resignations of Pellecchia.

John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:38

a Parlamentary law that has never passed trought my office, and I never verified its costitutionality, and I assure you this law goes against the principles of ineleggibility and division of power, and most of all the armed forces are under the control of the people in the figures of the highest state representant, but if a representant take the absolute control of the forces, then he can do everythink he pleases without control, and I won't accept this. Moreover you actually menanced me, and you know it, I can reclaim the conversation when you said to me "if you don't accept I will extromiss you", isn't this an abuse of power, my fellow citizens. Again I won't permit that Atlantis would be trasformed by you and your gang into a military dictatorship. moreover the change of the Minister of Defence into Minister of War, and the dissolution of the police in favour of a newly corp directed by the army, and so under your absolute control, makes me thought about dark past times. Moreover about your "idea of law" I refused I explained you with all my patience and diplomacy that as a free micronation we don't need burocratic passages neither the citizen has to pay for what we choose to buy. Everybody is free to buy what he wants but nobody should be forced to repay you.

Generalfeldmarschall
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:43

Minister De Felice has the control of the Police not you. Police corp is useless and there is a COMPLETE lack of personnel. For this Police was deleted as the Minister decided, but the office of the Police will soon be taken by the SS of Atlantis don't worry.

Fox Papa
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:56

I still beleve that this "golpe" is a carnival joke :D - I cannot belive possible any reference to nazist way, after the holocaust has been done by the nazism. But, just in case there's someting "real" (never consider "real" cyberlife) in this, may be a good solution to listen the opinion of the Citizen. ABBIATEGRASSO & SANGUINACCIO (senza colesterolo) AMEN !

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 17:59

It's not my fault if you are inactive as President and you don't care about the laws. Principles of ineleggibility? Where is the ineleggibility? None must be elected, don't list the laws of the Republic trying to find something that don't exist.
CITAZIONE
the armed forces are under the control of the people in the figures of the highest state representant

In fact, I'm sure you know that I'm one of the highest figures of the state. Absolute control? The Council of Staff is formed by you, me (with the new law) and the Chief of Staff Carbone and I'm sure you know that without me none is a representant of the majority of the citizens. I never threatened you, I just remembered that if you don't sign a costitutional law, YOUR ACTION in inconstitutional. None are part of a gang and none want a dictatorship as I said many times in the video. The decisions of the name of the Ministry is not your.
It's clear that Pellecchia can't understand what is his duty and what not, so for make the things easier he think that everything is Pellecchia's duty.
CITAZIONE
Everybody is free to buy what he wants but nobody should be forced to repay you.

Repay me? What are you talking about? We want to give the possibility to all citizens to give a hand to the nation, because we need a lot of things, important things and without them we'll be just a dream, like your projects.

Generalfeldmarschall
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 18:01

Completely agree with PM.

John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 19:14

mr. Connery, you DARE telling that I was inactive, I think there insn't anythins as far from truth (I think I didn't even need an explication, I found this such a ridicolous). Moreover I want to remind you that the principle of inelegibility is somthing basic in our constitution: an high charge of a state can't cover other charges that might influence another branch of the state, posing you into the position of controlling the armed forces isn't a clare violation of this principle? "Se non firmerai entro stasera sarai esonerato" Translation "If you won't sign until this evening you'll be relieved" this are your exact words mr. PM, not like you said up , allow me to know (like my duty NEEDS) when a law is costitutional or not, and I'll explain you, as I've done; but you persited in overwhelming my powers with your arrogance. As I've explained you before a citizen is FREE to give something to the republic but NOBODY must be obliged to, because using the fist on the population won't give you obedience but just rebellion, is that what I was telling to you and you keeped ignoring it. I know what is my position and duties as well as you must know that even if you've done much for this nation, you can't do as you want. Moreover I was just recalling, do not alterate what I said, however this should make people reflect
P.S.: in your signature there is the bar "Nazi Sucks" but you accepted the title of "Furher", isn't this a bit hypocritical.

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 19:54

You are incative, this is a fact, but not a fault. Anyway as protector of the constitution you should know that the inelegibility is a law presented by my party (signed by you) and not a part of the constitution. Since these laws are against so many articles of the constitution, list me these articles. Also, your ingorance on german is confirmed since "fuhrer" mean "head" and not "Hitler", so don't tell me about hypocrisy.

Also, if you don't agree with the decisions of the government and the party, you are free to leave the SDP.

Erik Berg
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 19:59

Make video with a military uniform is not normal.

Madam Victoria Bristow
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 19:59

Starland is staying out of this for the time being although, we are a little wary of Connery's new title and position.

And Mr. Carbone, Starland still is not happy with you because of the problems you caused Atlantis and our ally, Kozuc, a few months ago.

45 replies since 27/2/2011, 17:03   412 views