End of Civil War and the belligerents.

« Older   Newer »
Juan Carlos Valls Vandoma
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/12/2010, 11:50

Friends of Atlantis. Prime Minister, President, Holy Salanian Emperor... to all who helped us to CPA, I say thank you. But the price we have in this war (because of the absence on the forum) has been very high, while the war has become a slaughter that the guard might have prevented some way... but unknown. War turned into a guerrilla war. Something that both sides do very well and knew which cost us several casualties Andalusian and Rotenas. To end the war in the bud, it acceded to a peace treaty, but the peace treaty would be broken at any time, so it was added the absence of CPA and the RSP. And I ... for my people, I agreed to it. And I ... for my people, I agreed to it. To do this, I, Brenes Zuri and others leave our positions in Atlantis and in Andalusia, To search for a better future in the british-hispanicmicronationalism. Do not worry about us. Yes the war is not just us, I doubt that alone either. LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC OF ATLANTIS!, LONG LIVE THE HOLY SALANIAN EMPIRE!, LONG LIVE THE DEMOCRACY! LONG LIVE THE WMA!. LONG LIVE THE ATLANTIS COMMONWEALTH!

Seriously, thanks.
Juan Carlos Valls, past president of the CPA.

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/12/2010, 20:47

Good luck.

crobak1
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/12/2010, 23:31

Great News :D

2 replies since 23/12/2010, 11:50   75 views