Sithlore Administration Accepts Advertising Deal

« Older   Newer »
Fael57
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/12/2010, 00:50

LAVRADA - President of the Senate, L. Jordan Brizendine received word at approximately 17:40 on December 16 that the administrators of the Star Wars Roleplaying site known as Sithlore have accepted Atlantis's mutual advertisement offer. The following is a transcript of the conversation between Brizendine and Sithlore Administrator Salem Norongachi:

"Brizendine: I have rigged up an advertising gig between Sithlore and the Republic of Atlantis. If Atlantis is allowed to advertise on SL, they will put ads for us in their newsletter and on their forums and websites. What is the SL policy about this? If it is allowed, should I work up an ad, or is there a preferred one for me to use?

Vex

P.S.- I've already read the Official SL Advert thread.

Norongachi: Good man! We welcome ad swaps/affiliation mate.

The Advert we have is a bit outdated but vague enough that it could work if you couldnt be arsed to make a new one. However if you wish to take a crack at a new shiny advert be my guest.

Once again, initiative. We likey. Maybe Salem wont kill you now...hmm...lets not kid ourselves...he kills everyone eventually 0_0

Brizendine: Excellent! I'll inform Prime Minister Virgili at once. Where will the Atlantis ad be posted on SL?

I will make something, because I noticed that the advert was outdated ;)

Yes, and maybe I won't sic the Atlantis Military on you xD

Thanks.... I think... O_o"

Updates will be posted when they occur.

P.S.- Alex, would you like me to set up a direct conversation between the Atlantis Government and Sithlore Administration?

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/12/2010, 10:56

CITAZIONE
Alex, would you like me to set up a direct conversation between the Atlantis Government and Sithlore Administration?

Sure

Fael57
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/12/2010, 13:47

UPDATE

"Norongachi: That would be....Com-Link. Yeah Com-Link.
If however he/they wish to affiliate on a more permanent basis i can stick their link in the side bar under the affiliates section.

Brizendine: Prime Minister Virgili wishes to engage in direct communication. If you wish, you can create an account on the Atlantis Forum, or he can create a yuku account. Which of these options do you prefer?"

crobak1
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/12/2010, 15:33

Suggestions for Atlantis Adverts:

Flash:
http://megaswf.com/simple_serve/87220/

Normal:

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/12/2010, 18:37

The normal one is very beautiful Pawel. Excellent Jordan.

Fael57
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/12/2010, 23:00

I definitely like the normal one better :P

crobak1
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/12/2010, 20:33

and with the new interface on our forum we can easly put their advert on the forum :D

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/12/2010, 09:26

Great

crobak1
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/12/2010, 18:25

so when are we going to start the advertising?

Fael57
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/12/2010, 18:42

I have been informed that I must make the advert for Sithlore more narrow, so it will be a bit. Alex, I need to know what you want to do about contacting their administration. I can set you up ;)

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/12/2010, 19:11

If they have some questions they can ask all the things they want here: [email protected]

Fael57
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/12/2010, 22:43

Have you received an e-mail yet, Alex?

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/12/2010, 22:44

No.

Fael57
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/12/2010, 22:53

Hmmm..... Sal must be busy..... no matter.

13 replies since 17/12/2010, 00:50   91 views