"Furher" Connery arrogance

« Older   Newer »
John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 20:07

1° If I was Inactive I would have neved signed your laws and never done the speeches to the nation, you call this inactivity? preciseley you're saying by yourself that you're not onily going against the consititution but also a law proposed by your OWN cabinet! I well know the meaning of Furher but if I were a true opposer to nazism I wouldn't accept such a title that recall the dark times of nazism.

I'm like Solon: I acknowledge the community component in the government. I believe that the prosperity of the state depends on the strict observance of laws and principles of equality and freedom. The desire to know and experience is the foundation of human life. I went into active politics in a time of severe social crisis, which resulted in civil war, I was appointed moderator and then head of state by the people. I’ve done and participated to the reform process to the state that helped, as did Solon for Athens, making it a beacon of democracy. Yet someone was plotting to seize absolute power. I fought as Solon did against Pisistratus. Citizens of Atlantis, these laws do not apply to a democratic society, I trust your opinion because I recognize your maturity and critically, if you think these are right laws, then I'm sorry but I can not live anymore in this Atlantis, remembering the way it was before . But, if like me, citizens do not approve the operation of the government then protest against those resolutions, not to destabilize the situation, but to assert your supreme authorithy as all democratic communities does. Do not “Hail” Atlantis, but long live democracy and the very idea on which the name of our state: the perfect society where everyone is equal and yet unique and free.

An article that your proposal of law is against is Article 4: Every citizen has a duty to perform according to their ability and individual choice, activity or function that contributes to the material or spiritual progress of society.The point It's the "individual choice", a citizen is free to perform its duties according to their ability, you cannot force him to pay something or foce him to participare to the armed forces

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 20:15

CITAZIONE
Make video with a military uniform is not normal.

Since I was choose as Head of the Armed Forces use the uniform was a sign of respect to the soldiers.

CITAZIONE
Starland is staying out of this for the time being although, we are a little wary of Connery's new title and position.

Fuhrer is not an official title, my official title is still Prime Minister.

Mr. President, don't lie to the citizens. You know better than me when you sign the laws. One time every month, and for the rest you don't participate to the life of the Republic like other citizens. I'm not against the consitution that I made with the parliament. The law for the inelegibility is about the citizens that can't apply to the Parliament, you should know.

John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 20:41

CITAZIONE (Alexander Connery @ 27/2/2011, 20:15) 
CITAZIONE
Make video with a military uniform is not normal.

Since I was choose as Head of the Armed Forces use the uniform was a sign of respect to the soldiers.

that's the problem you can't just be the Head of The Armed Forces while you're the Prime Minister, this would go against equality as well this will give you the full control, joining the military and political power. I CAN'T STAND THIS! This will transform Atlantis into a military dictatorship even if you deny this. This also will bring to a zeroing of the public institutions and the balance of powers, common to all democratic and free nations.

Mr. President, don't lie to the citizens. You know better than me when you sign the laws. One time every month, and for the rest you don't participate to the life of the Republic like other citizens. I'm not against the consitution that I made with the parliament. The law for the inelegibility is about the citizens that can't apply to the Parliament, you should know.

Mr. PM I partecipated the best as I could, I was absent for a preiod, due to my hard school duties, as well you know that I'm not the most active citizen but still we have completeley unactive member of your own cabinet (you know better than me how I'm under pressure, but I don't want any pity) but when you emitted this law I wasn't present. I hadn't said that you're lying, I said that your laws (emitted without my accord) are incostitutional, as I demonstrated to you.
I will go on enforcing my role of guarantee and protector of the democracy and the consititution directly referring to citizens. We can solve the fact easily: you might recognize the misunderstanding of the Iter Legis, send the laws to me and accept the right modifications, as I proposed you from the beginning or else ask for a referendum, and then accept the both of us the will of the people of Atlantis, letting vote the referendum onily to the actual citizens, not the ones that can be added just for instrumental use.

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 20:44

Absolutely, but if you could be more active, we could send the laws to you before use them. We can't always wait to you for a law. Anyway the laws are not inconstitutional and since these laws ara consitutional you might sign.

John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 20:57

my dear Prime Minister Connery, there are several ways to contact me, or via a PM or simply calling me, that's logical! I don't know why you shouldn't ask my opinion about the laws you're emitting. Moreover it's my duty to judge if a law is constitutional of no, the people gived me this role as well they gived you the role of ONILY Prime Minister. as I said you this laws are against the Balance of Power, the Freedom of Choice and the Deny of war as and instrument of offence. Again this discussion in going to be ridicolous if you keep imposing your authority, I've proposed the two possible and legal solutions (as I say: "posing the problem without the solution is being part of the problem"), now is to you choose one of them.

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 21:05

First you say that the bureaucracy is orrible and now I should call you. Shit! I didn't the law, the Parliament did it, so you should read the session of the Parliament or ask to the President of the Senate. I just want the law on the taxes that you think is inconsitutionally, wrongly. I'm only the Prime Minister and you only the President, so let us work and make new laws. The Balance of Power? I could participate to the Council of Staff to represent the people, since in the council there are just soldiers and you.
The legal solutions are two. Ask to re-make the law on the power for the Armed Forces or accept this and let us make the draft-law on the taxes, because you are against a law that don't exist yet!

John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 21:25

and what's the connection between a call and bureacracy? Since the President of the Senate is overseas and you are MUCH more active than me you got the institutional duty to inform me about new laws, but you don't. You just took the power, not caring at leat about my opinion, and even menancing me. Again I say you that it's my duty to judge a law constitutional or not, I gave you the proofs, and I gave you the solution to end this peacefully, but you don't. You are still doing a wall-against-wall conflict, that won't never end. Mr. Connery are you or aren't you concious that the Prime Minister cannot be the "MILITARY HEAD" of the army, that's the point!
"The legal solutions are two. Ask to re-make the law on the power for the Armed Forces or accept this and let us make the draft-law on the taxes, because you are against a law that don't exist yet!" So first you say I have to make laws without my approvation then admit that we should re-make the law beacuse I didn't signed it, and about the bill of law about taxes, I've always referred to it in the conditional, so I'm not against a law I'm verfing that a bill of law is unconstitutional, however you were trying to force me to sign it. Don't try to change Atlantis at your will, this behaviour isn't good for the sake of the nation.

Sir Jason
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 22:12

Kozuc Khanate is also staying out of this for the time being although, I too am a little wary of Connery's unofficial title.

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 27/2/2011, 22:20

Since I'm the Prime Minister I must change Atlantis at the will of the majority.

Take part in the decisions about the Armed Forces in the Council of Staff isn't inconsitutional
I repeat, you can't be against and open this kind of topic about a law (Law on the Taxes) that doesn't exist yet! In this way the government will have a big popular pressure while are working on the draw-law.

Juan Carlos Valls Vandoma
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 13:05

My voice is now not worth much. Since this is a fascist dictatorship and I am no longer officially a citizen of Atlantis. But Atlantis, along with the Confederate Protectorate of Andalusia were my homelands. Connery remind you that you and I, we fight for democracy in the First Antifascist War (RSE and SRR vs CPA and RoA) a war where he won democracy, in Atlantis... but in Confederate Protectorate of Andalusia, besides many wounded soldiers, will balance the fall of the Confederate Protectorate of Andalusia. The Fascist of Albert and the loyalist not reach an agreement and we both dissolution. Connery, you want that?... Where is that kind of democracy, patriotism and pride that, for a democracy worthy?, Does not become an Albert. "The force of the fascist is the fear of the ignorant".

I tell you, this is not a fascist dictatorship. Furher, Ein Vol ein Reich ein furher... fascist propaganda. Sante Carbone was not anarcho-communist? It sounds very contradictory, does not prove that want to help your nation, if not the power stroma. You know how much fear caused in Second World War the title of Furher in the Jewish, Polish, French, Slavic... people?. Dictatorship is not justified, only democratically, not by a coup. You must understand my hatred of fascism and the damage caused to the people of Andalusia.

John Marston Pellecchia
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 13:37

mr. PM I hope you're saying all this just to have a "Hitler Bunker" pardoy video.
I hope that this attitude is a Carnival joke

Alexander Connery
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 15:04

I understand Juan, but none want a dictatorship in Atlantis and we all hate fascists.
Mr. President, think whatever you want, nothing changes.

Generalfeldmarschall
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 18:59

Mr Pellecchia today me with Minister De Felice, Minister Di Fiore, Senator Dacomo and the President of the state of Poseidon Rao firmed a official document of protest against your action against the government action. If you do not give us a credible reason for not signing a COSTITUTIONAL law we will ask your resign.

Generalfeldmarschall
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 19:17

Mrs Bristow what Starland thinks about me is the last of my problems, i don't have time to listen to a group of people enjoying themselves acting as puppet-"micronation" of the USA talking about Al qaeda, Bin Laden, North Korea, Iran and Anarchist as all sons of Satan. So please f**k off.

Edited by Alexander Connery - 28/2/2011, 19:47

Raziel Brenes Zuri
icon13  CAT_IMG Posted on 28/2/2011, 20:46

Good night. I, Raziel Brenes Zuri, as War Minister (formerly Defense) in times of alertness in Andalusia (when it started producing the fascist rebellion) took part in this case, also in his own right having been a citizen of Atlantis.

Actually come to warn you that these changes are occurring in the Republic of Atlantis are totally wrong. At least in the part I play, changing the Defence Ministry by the Ministry of War.

We were forced to do when the war began, because, remember, we tried all possible ways to negotiate a peaceful solution to conflict, but could not be. Albert was too fascist.

Gentlemen, do not make the same mistake. You have changed without any need for this ministry. I see you try to convince people that "among the rag" as we say here. For me personally this new regime, so to speak, I feel a kind of national-Bolshevism. It clearly shows that changes in the Ministry of Defence of Atlantis, War now, for no apparent reason (pure nationalism) and militarization (gradually, without noticing much) of the population (extreme nationalism), and moreover the police almost total control in the internal affairs (pure KGB and Gestapo.)

I personally do not recommend this to you you're doing. To get the power we have to get it through popular vote, not by force (albeit gradually so as not to notice much). Albert accused us of "rigging" the voting, only to create conflict and try to seize power. And it was not enough just to wean your area, but tried to subdue the rest of Andalusia.

45 replies since 27/2/2011, 17:03   412 views