Bronisz's resignation

« Older   Newer »
Patryk Adam Bronisz
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/10/2010, 17:02

Few weeks ago I became the first Director of The National Journalism Agency of Atlantis. And I know that it was my own decision, precisely reply for Jordan question who propose my candidature. As you know I'm also citizen of St.Charlie and member of NPSC, which now conflicts with office of the director of Journalism Agency. And also it's hard for me to be citizen of St.Charlie and honorary citizen of Atlantis, specially if those nations are not ally.
And now I want to be more related with St.Charlie, maybe even become politician. But I need more time to make this happen.

That's why I resign from the office of the Director of The National Journalism Agency of Atlantis and I convey this office to Paweł Dworzycki, who now is the Director of Radio Atlantis 1. If he want to hold this office of course.

But I don't want to leave Atlantis. I'm still the correspondent in St.Charlie on Atlantis Post and I will write articles (specially I want to make interview with Alexander Virgili ;) ). And I will be still guest in this forum. I resign from the office of the director because I don't want to hold any official office in Atlantis. And I please to don't propose me any office from Atlantis side. And of course I'm still honorary citizen and I will vote in next elections.

I hope that everyone understand my decision, I just don't want to be formally related with Atlantis. But in this country I have my great Polish friend which is the only one person who can talk in Polish language in "microworld" :) So I don't want to leave you and Alexander, since I like both of us, even if Alexander don't like St.Charlie (but I hope that he like me xD ).

I'm not Director of The National Journalism Agency of Atlantis since now.

crobak1
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/10/2010, 17:09

Sure. Good luck with your Political Career. xD

And it's always me :\ lol xxXD Yes sure I accpet the office of the Director of The National Journalism Agency of Atlantis. xD

Fael57
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/10/2010, 17:55

Good luck xD

Maybe, if you get more influential, you can encourage better relations with Atlantis ;)

Ålexander
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/10/2010, 18:31

First, I understand your position, second I hope the best for your political career, and I hope you'll be someone important in St Charlie, so, I will like St Charlie more than now. :)

P.S. Of course I can like you xD

3 replies since 19/10/2010, 17:02   42 views